The Fundamentals of Thought
Summary[edit | edit source]
Designated by L. Ron Hubbard as the Book One of Scientology. After having fully unified and codified the subjects of Dianetics and Scientology came the refinement of their fundamentals. Originally published as a résumé of Scientology for use in translations into non-English tongues, this book is of inestimable value to both the beginner and advanced student of the mind, spirit and life. Equipped with this book alone, one can begin a practice and perform seeming miracle changes in the states of well-being, ability and intelligence of people. Contained within are the Conditions of Existence, Eight Dynamics, ARC Triangle, Parts of Man, the full analysis of Life as a Game, and more, including exact processes for individual application of these principles in processing. Here, then, in one book, is the starting point for bringing Scientology to people everywhere.
Altered Versions[edit | edit source]
In 2007 the "church" of Scientology released "new" versions of L Ron Hubbard's books. Those versions are grossly altered from the originals and we have the proof!
Follow the links at our L Ron Hubbard Book Alterations page to find our detailed reports.
Original Versions[edit | edit source]
Owning your own hard copies of the original books is the best choice for those interested in truly understanding the research track LRH created.
Build your own LRH library - own your own original versions of L Ron Hubbard's books - available at EBay
Free Download[edit | edit source]
Books, Meters & Lectures[edit source]
- Use these Links to Amazon and Ebay to Get the Lowest Price on Scientology Materials.
- New Versions of Scientology Books at Amazon.com.
- Original Versions of Scientology Books at Ebay.com.
- Mk V, Mk VI, Mk VII & Quantum E-Meters from Ebay.com
- Theta-Meter (available for desktop, laptop, iOS & android devices) Tell them "Scientolipedia" sent you when ordering to receive $10 discount.
Other Scientology Books[edit | edit source]
- Recommended first books for those new to the subject: A New Slant on Life, Self Analysis and The Fundamentals of Thought