A New Slant on Life
Summary[edit | edit source]
A New Slant on Life is a collection of articles about basic Scientology principals and how Scientology applies to life situations. Most or all the articles first appeared in one of the Scientology magazines of the time, Ability (USA) or Certainty (UK).
This is recommended reading for persons new to the subject to get a quick synopsis of the basic applications of Scientology principals in real life situations.
Books, Meters & Lectures[edit source]
- Use these Links to Amazon and Ebay to Get the Lowest Price on Scientology Materials.
- New Versions of Scientology Books at Amazon.com.
- Original Versions of Scientology Books at Ebay.com.
- Mk V, Mk VI, Mk VII & Quantum E-Meters from Ebay.com
- Theta-Meter (available for desktop, laptop, iOS & android devices) Tell them "Scientolipedia" sent you when ordering to receive $10 discount.
Other Scientology Books[edit | edit source]
- Recommended first books for those new to the subject: A New Slant on Life, Self Analysis and The Fundamentals of Thought
Original Versions[edit | edit source]
Owning your own hard copies of the original books is the best choice for those interested in truly understanding the research track LRH created.
Build your own LRH library - own your own original versions of L Ron Hubbard's books - available at EBay