|Type of Article
ScientoliPedia launched in December 2011 and we've had several million page views from over 71 country's since - a pretty a good start but leaves over 6.9 billion people yet to be introduced to the site, the works of L Ron Hubbard and and the good news about the SUBJECT of Scientology - so there's a bit of work yet to do.
Numbers are important to keep in mind when we think about the challenge of dissemination on a broad scale. It presents a technological, logistical, financial and willingness challenge to think something effective could be done outside the corporate framework.
Well something can be done about it and the following dissemination plan will work and in fact, is already making great headway.
Please help in any way you can.
field advantage[edit | edit source]
Since "Corporate Scientology" discourages and penalizes their members from looking at the Internet for information about Scientology, and is even more fanatical about squashing anyone from posting or writing anything about the subject, we have a huge advantage over them.
We are not restrained in any way from reading and writing our thoughts and experiences with the subject. That's a huge advantage that has not really been exploited, at least when it comes to telling the very positive story...the much bigger story that has largely gone untold.
What little positive information one can glean from the virtual tide of negative and confused reports is hard to come by and very much delegated to a minor footnote, if at all. Usually those ascribing to positive experiences with the subject are themselves subject to scorn, ridicule or dismissal as being delusional and not worthy of serious consideration.
So the 'Field' needs to find a way to use its advantage, eschew the re-purposing of its core mission, and fill the vacuum of positive information about the subject and its adherents. i.e. get on with introducing people to the positive benefits of the subject and deliver auditing and training in large volume.
collaboration[edit | edit source]
Today there are literally hundreds of websites on the subject of Scientology with many presenting a skewed view of the subject and its adherents.
Due to all the chaos surrounding the subject, people have naturally attempted to make some sense of it and have published their views on the Internet. Anyone is free to do that of course but it doesn't solve a couple fundamental problems that ScientoliPedia.org addresses.
By cooperating and collaborating on a primary site as in the Wikipedia model, we can achieve search engine prominence and a single focal point for access to, and information about the subject and its Founder. We can ignore the chaos and controversy and concentrate on putting forward the other, bigger side of the story. i.e. how LRH's tech can improve life, conditions, understanding, communication and those other higher attributes we all aspire to.
Some choose to revel in conflict and strife, so be it. We're here on the other hand, to help build a better life and improve the world around us. We have the ability to know there is evil in the world without letting that knowledge consume us and pollute our purpose. We have the ability to come together and make use of the best tool available to accomplish great things. I think it's safe to say LRH would approve of that idea. (see videos below for description of Internet marketing and the Scope of the project)
the way of the wiki[edit | edit source]
The Wiki is an ideal platform to present information and allow many people to contribute to the knowledge-base and resources it contains. Wikipedia became the 5th highest ranked site on the Internet (behind Google, Facebook, Youtube and Yahoo) by allowing dozens, then hundreds and now thousands of people to edit and add content to its site. Scientologists can do the same with our subject. We're using the same exact software as Wikipedia. All that's left is for us to replicate their community involvement.
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE LRH BIOGRAPHY. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN PAGE TO PROMOTE YOURSELF AS AN AUDITOR OR FIELD PRACTITIONER OR GROUP. YOUR OWN PAGE AS A SCIENTOLOGIST TO TELL YOUR STORY. YOU CAN CREATE ARTICLES ABOUT APPLICATION OF SCIENTOLOGY TO LIFE OR ILLUSTRATE THE TECH IN REAL-WORLD TERMS. YOU CAN TAKE AN ACTIVE PART IN MAKING THIS THE MOST DOMINANT SELF-HELP SITE ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE WHAT YOU WRITE WILL BE PICKED UP BY SEARCH ENGINES.
strategy[edit | edit source]
This website, ScientoliPedia.org, has been designed to address all these issues. It's built upon the best platform in the world for community involvement and high Search Rankings. By inviting contribution and content creation from a great many sources, this site will earn high marks from the Search companies and thereby gain prominence in the "Scientology" and "Self-Help" space.
For the first time we as Scientologists, "Field Scientologists", have an avenue to 'flex our muscle' and optimize the very real advantage we have - to tell the Real Story of Scientology as we live it and see it.
The story we'd like millions of people to hear and read about.
action steps[edit | edit source]
THESE ARE STEPS YOU CAN TAKE RIGHT NOW!!!. IF YOU'VE EVER WANTED TO DISSEMINATE ON A GRAND SCALE - HERE ARE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP REACH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH THE TRUE STORY OF SCIENTOLOGY.
- Create A Page on this site. Let the world know you are a Scientologist and tell them about your successes with the subject, activities, your auditing and training as well as services you offer if any, what you think about the subject, the tech and LRH.
- Log-in and post comments on articles. Every page on the site has a "Discussion" page connected to it. It's used for comments and communication about that page and is like a Forum and better than a blog because people can respond to your comments. More communication on this site adds to the traffic and search engine rankings.
- link, Link, LINK, LINK - if you have a website elsewhere, link it to this site or your page on this site. We can create a network of sites - our own "web", a community that is all linked together. The Search Engines highly reward sites with a lot of links and we can immediately achieve a huge bump in rankings for all our sites by linking together. It's all about connecting up in cyber-space.
- Facebook - "Like" the ScientoliPedia Facebook page. (infobox in upper right), Join and add members to the Facebook "Group" by the same name.
- TWEET - Follow our Twitter link and if you post positive Tweets (non 'attack the CoS Tweets') we'll re-tweet them and plug you into our feed as well.
- Learn more about this site and the overall strategy by watching the videos and reading the listed articles below.
- Write a Success Story. It can be a current one or one from the past and you can then link it to your own page about yourself. (see Trey Lotz's page for an example of how this looks and acts)
- Post an Event or get-together or activity on the global Calendar and show the world what's going on with Scientologists.
- Auditors and Groups - If you are an auditor or group practice delivering Scientology services anywhere in the world, create your page here so people can find you and also send a clear message to the world that Scientology services are available and accessible to them.
- Biographies - ScientoliPedia is the perfect place to tell the true story of L Ron Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard and many other people who helped create and build this dynamic global movement. There are many hero's, and a few villains, who deserve to have their story told and now is the time to do it. Many people who have first-person knowledge of those persons are still available as a resource. Don't let history go unwritten, you can help document those stories. Contact the site admin for details.
- LRH Stories - We've created a special Category called ANTHOLOGY which is a collection of first-person stories about LRH. Publish your own story or help write and publish those of others who may not be able to on their own.
- Site Development - If you are a computer or Internet professional your help in developing this site would be much appreciated. The wiki software is a great way for anyone to learn more about Internet applications even if you simply want to increase your knowledge of these technologies, helping with this site is a great opportunity for you to combine those purposes.
- Use the Bulletin Board to post what you have done on the above action items so you can share ideas and get validated by the community.
- Use the Donate link below and support this dissemination effort. A handful of us have invested thousands hours into creating this project. Financial support is needed to secure the growth and future of the work. Your help is very much appreciated.
videos[edit | edit source]
|A Smart Dissemination Plan
|Purpose and Scope