- "The only way you can really postulate any kind of a goal at all is imagination. And if you don’t postulate high-flown goals—if you don’t hitch your wagon to a star—it’s a cinch you’re not going to get up to the top of the pine tree, because it takes that much to get this much."
- "You know, in Alice in Wonderland it says you have to run just to keep up. You have to run twice as fast if you want to get anyplace." - L Ron Hubbard - The Dynamics of Existence 5th of June, 1955 - (quote courtesy of Jonathan Burke)
Looking for an auditor, Co-audit, C/S, FES?
NOTICES CAN GO HERE.
Click "START A NEW DISCUSSION" OR "REPLY" TO AN EXISTING ONE. (log-in required)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Texas Opportunities||3||18:57, July 10, 2015|
|Write an Article for Scientolipedia||0||21:23, February 19, 2014|
|Solo Twin wanted in the LA area:||0||19:22, May 6, 2013|
|Community Forum||0||19:09, July 28, 2012|
|Freezone Convention 2012||0||19:03, July 28, 2012|
I am working on getting more Scientology delivery happening in Texas and I have come across a wonderful opportunity to develop a Scientology center in Southeast Texas, in addition to the North Texas and Dallas area. We can help people who want to train, co-audit, etc.
(214) 468 1748 [contact Loren Spethman - fully trained Supervisor - NE Texas]
This is great news Scott. When you get a name and more specifics to add a page, let me know and I'll help setting it up.
BTW, what city is this going to be in? David LaCroix
This will service the Houston-Woodlands area. There are also "Weekend Academys" in the Dallas area I can help people with.
Scientolipedia is open to anyone to contribute content.
It's a Wiki just like Wikipedia (same software) and we love new contributors.
Besides being easy and fun to do, you don't have to know anything about how the software works to get started.
Create a log in to the site - this prevents spam and takes only a minute.
1. Have a great article already written elsewhere or have a topic you'd like to write about? Go to the Create A Page page, and select the "Articles" Form.
2. Enter the name of your article and hit "Create Page"
3. Copy and paste your article or just start writing in the text area.
4. When done, be sure to SAVE the page.
That's it! You just created an article at Scientolipedia.
Admins will see you have started your article once you SAVE it and come along to help with formatting.
You may want to add pictures or a link to a video or do some linking to references etc. NO WORRIES - we'll help with all of that and you will quickly see how it's done and before you know it, you'll be wiki'ing just like the big kids. :-)
You can always send an email to info@scientolipedia and we'll be happy to answer any of your questions to get you started.
The Scientolipedia Team!
I have an experienced Scientologist in the San Gabriel Valley area who needs a twin to work with on the Solo Auditor's Course. His schedule is flexible, and he is eager to help you - and himself - get onto the OT levels. Please contact me via Facebook message, or at my email: randy(dot)investor(at)gmail(dot)com if you know anyone interested. Best, Randy Smith
An important announcement at http://community.freezone-tech.info/elma/2012/07/27/eleventh-freezone-worldwide-convention/
We hope to see some new faces. Last year we had 40 Russian faces; this year we hope that 40 Indies will show up and not think that everyone in the freezone is squirrel.
We are all splinter groups. We splintered from the COS. Freezoners are really no different than Indies. We left when it was bad, but the Indies left when it was really, really, bad. We are all here to keep the technology alive, so let's get together and work together.
Most of all the Conventions are for FUN. It is really quite a social gathering. You get to meet people who were only a user name on the Internet. We can always use speakers, too. I'd love to hear someone talk about the "Survival of Scientology". Traditionally, Friday evening is when it starts, but that is just a get together--if you can't make the Friday night start skip it and arrive Sat and Sunday.
Note you save money by sending in your fees early.
Again the link to details is on my website: http://community.freezone-tech.info/elma/2012/07/27/eleventh-freezone-worldwide-convention/
Hope to see you there!
See also the Global Calendar Notice of the event.