I'm in the process of upgrading the site software. This involved five major version upgrades (which includes about 8 point releasees each for a total of approx. 40 incremental upgrades) plus a couple dozen software extensions which make the site work. (maps require two extensions for example)
Most functionality has been restored but there are still some issues which I'm working through as quickly as possible. Below is a list of remaining items to fix - they'll get marked as "FIXED" as they're resolved.
Please reply with a note about anything you come across as not working.
- FIXED facybox notice warning when using edit with form
- FIXED (did a global find-and-replace of "frame" with "border") ...images with "frame" parameter displaying image as full size rather than specified size (changing it to "framless" instead fixes the sizing but I still need to figure out why the "frame" parameter doesn't work as before so that captions can work as well)
- FIXED Dl88008 (talk) 09:37, August 5, 2015 (CDT) pop-up glossary not working (mouse over the word "affinity" and you should see the new & improved smaller script displaying below the word rather than above it)
- FIXED pages loading slow - upgrading the mediawiki software and the semantic mediawiki extension to the lates version haas sped up the site considerably (8-2-2015)
- FIXED wiki editor warning when using edit with form. (wikieditor disabled in all forms except professional associations - leaving this as exmple for support persons to view)
- FIXED - Header Tabs not working sitewide
- FIXEDHeadertabs not working with forms
- FIXEDauto-complete on category not working in success stories form
- Arrays not working on new 'group' or 'auditors' forms - maybe others - needs to be checked
- FIXED "edit with form" tab not showing on "Personal Profiles" pages, only "edit" tab.
- FIXED (reverted to Vector skin) Flash MP3 not playing on CBR and Bevan Peece pages. Code is there but no show in Foreground skin.
- FIXED Semantic Glossary broke with error message "Invalid or virtual namespace -1 given" after upgrading MW from 1.24.1 to 1.25.1
- FIXED (8-2-2015 - server-side upgrade fixed this issue) Instant Commons is not working so that images from wikicommons are not displaying due to their change to https protoccol. (fix is I/P)
- FIXED Cite extension broken after upgrade to 1.25.1
- FIXED Dl88008 (talk) 14:47, August 3, 2015 (CDT) Calendar is broken since MW upgrade to 1.25 and will be until I can update Semantic ResultFormats Dl88008 (talk) 12:24, August 3, 2015 (CDT)
The only thing not working is me - becasue it is lunch time (here in Europe). And I add: Good work - Mr. Nerdy LeCroix.
Been notified today of an update on this - but can't see what the update is :-(
So its all done now except the pop-up thing. Well Done.