Milestone 2 (Milestonetwo.org) is a Scientology on-line membership community. Its activities are carried out across the planet and it has no ﬁxed location. Access to the Milestone 2 fraternity, support, services, library, groups and forums, is through membership only.
What are the objectives and purposes of Milestone Two?
- To foster an open enterprise virtual platform for a broad and supportive international fellowship and community, uniting people to use the tools and technologies of L. Ron Hubbard on a daily basis to better conditions in the world, and to help themselves.
- To preserve and protect and correctly use the original spiritual philosophy and technologies developed by L. Ron Hubbard in order to secure this path to spiritual freedom for all those who wish to walk it.
- To support an abundance of network communication lines to achieve the aims of the fraternity and to maintain inviting, supportive, honest and transparent communications for any who are interested in participating or wishing to learn of Milestone Two activities.
- To support making training and qualifications services readily available across the planet, through the Milestone Two membership fraternity, to maintain the standard application of L. Ron Hubbard’s auditing, ethics and management technologies.
- To provide support for Field Auditors, groups and organizations so they can obtain and maintain high technical standards and thus ensure their effectiveness and prosperity.
- To initiate broad-reaching dissemination programs that individual members can use to introduce people to L. Ron Hubbard, his philosophies, and the technologies he developed.
- To support an inter-faith program, promoting tolerance, cooperation, care and understanding as integral aspects to any movement that pursues ethical purposes.
- To support the ongoing whistle-blower program on abuses and corruption of L. Ron Hubbard’s discoveries and technologies, making clear delineation between such and the body of work itself.