Ian Robert Waxler, Class VIII
|Ian Robert Waxler, Class VIII|
|Ian Robert Waxler|
|Training Level||Class VIII|
|Case Level||Original OT-7|
|Case Supervision||Class VIII|
|Event||September 20, 2014|
|Event Info||Loyal Keepers of The Tech:
You are cordially invited to an Auditor's Day celebration at my home in Glendora on Saturday, September 20th, starting at 6:30 PM.
It will be a casual potluck style party, so please bring your favorite dish to contribute to the pot. We will have soft drinks available, but please feel free to bring wine or your favorite beverage.
Please RSVP and feel free to invite anyone whom you would have into your home. Manny Robledo
Contact Ian for address
auditor[edit | edit source]
My auditor training & experience has been primarily in the ASHO HGC.
cramming officer[edit | edit source]
In addition, I am an interned Cramming Officer, with work experiences at ASHO & AOLA.
c/s[edit | edit source]
- My Class 8 C/S training & experience has been AOLA, ASHO & ASHO F (T/Snr. C/S ASHO F).
- In addition, I served as C/S for CESO, Cadet Org & as Snr. C/S CCLA.
- I also worked as C/S for the first L.A. Indie group, The Clear Center.
purpose[edit | edit source]
I have a strong purpose to see X-staff & X-SO wanting to do so, to get unstuck & moving on the Bridge.
I offer special rates & assistance in doing co-audits!
I carry a small inventory of Unedited versions of the LRH basic library (PRE-GAT)
video[edit | edit source]
articles[edit | edit source]
- LRH PERSONAL CHEF (circa 1972/73)
- Ian Waxler - Our Triangle of Ports Visited
- Life On Board The Flagship Apollo