Jump to navigation Jump to search
Posting Stats -- Dl88008 01:11, 23 December 2011 (MST)[edit source]
Pat Krenik edited her page and sent me this email:
- "Right. I did get in an edit, but "edit the form" still leaves me with stats for 2012 instead of 2011. The stats aren't exactly right because some were special things like an Int Rd and I'd have to put that under life repair but it does reflect what we did last year. There is more training not posted yet." Pat
I'm putting it here so the conversation can be shared. Please add your ideas so we can improve the site and learn together.
Re: Posting Stats -- Dl88008 01:22, 23 December 2011 (MST)[edit source]
- Pat - first off - wow! that's some great production!!!
- The stat boxes were supposed to both default to 2012 because I was planning to start tracking stats Jan 1. I missed the "auditing results" one so you were able to change it.
- That's ok but we'll actually start tracking them as of Jan 1. (maybe we can come up with an idea to gather 2011 stats so we can have datums to compare???
- The choices of what stats to track and include in those boxes can be changed. I' like to get suggestions on this blog and then change the programming before we get too far into the new year.
- Keep in mind we want a balance of relevant items that represent the Bridge but at the same time, not turn it into an extremely long list.
- Hi, David. It would be great if we could post 2011 and also 2012 as we go along. :) Pat
Re: Re: Posting Stats -- Dl88008 11:30, 24 December 2011 (MST)[edit source]
- Once the stats template is set with the final items we want to track, I'll create a page or form where auditors and groups can input their 2011 stats so we'll have a comparative for the current.
There are no threads on this page yet.