The date "14:00" was not understood.
THE SCIENTOLIPEDIA INTERNATIONAL WEBCAST SERIES:
- 1. Introduce the Scientology field to interesting and knowledgeable people who can share their expertise and experiences. The idea is to help gain greater awareness about ongoing Scientology related activities across the world.
- 2. Bring together people with varying Internet and computer skills (ranging from novice/interested-in-learning, to professional level techAbbreviation for technology. The methods of application of an art or science as opposed to mere knowledge of the science or art itself. (HCOB 13 Sep 65) guru types) for a common purpose - i.e. create technologyThe methods of application of an art or science as opposed to mere knowledge of the science or art itself. (HCOB 13 Sep 65) ''Abbr.'' tech applications for broad-scale use by Scientologists.
Max Hauri from Ron's Org Grenchen will discuss a wide range of topics about Scientology today, the Ron's Org network, and make himself available to answer your questions.
Don't miss this opportunity to hear for yourself how Scientology is 'flourishing and prospering' in Europe and elsewhere.
February 1, 2015
1:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) This is USUnited States. (Modern Management Technology Defined (C) 1976). New York time. USUnited States. (Modern Management Technology Defined (C) 1976). California time would be 10:00am PST. (adjust for your time zone accordingly)
log in a few minutes early so you have time to set up your desktop with the software the system uses.
- This meeting will use your Internet connection for voice communications - no fees or call charges - It's FREE!!!
- Allow a few minutes time to download the small application needed to view the meeting and relay the voice communications.
- The software allows for any number of people to be "presenters" and share their computer screen with the group. Let us know if you are interested in presenting for this or future webcasts.
- The webcast is scheduled for one hour. It may go the full time or wrap up sooner depending on participant responses.
- See the Scientolipedia Webcast Series webpage for more details.
- "The AnyMeeting iPad and Android apps enable meeting attendees to join webcasts, online meetings and web conferences via their iPad and Android tablets. Users can attend meetings, chat, view shared presentations and applications, and participate in video conferences. The iPad app is available now in the iTunes store and the Android app is available for download in the Google Play store. - See more at:" http://blog.anymeeting.com/press-releases/anymeeting-rolls-out-new-mobile-apps-for-ipad-and-android/#sthash.eRhAaImO.dpuf
- November 16, 2014 Perry Chapdelaine Webcast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCOrASpRiY
- October 19, 2014: Briefing on the current state of the Project - New info on Lectures and Materials Project - New biographies and how you can help - Organizing the Field
- June 29, 2014 - Webcast on using torrent files to share all the LRHL. Ron Hubbard lectures with friends. see Having the Correct Technology
- June 1, 2014 - Introductory webcast to start the series. Hosted by Scientolipedia.orgShort for organization. (HCO PL 8 Sept 69), the attendees were given an overview of the challenges facing public Scientologists in our efforts to deliver services and disseminate.
- Some targets areas were identified:
- Training - curriculums, online courses, tutorials, webcasts?, videos
- Videos - more videos like e-meter2. Hubbard Electrometer. An electronic instrument for measuring mental state and change of state in individuals, as an aid to precision and speed in auditing. The E-meter is not intended or effective for the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of any disease. (Scn AD)...more drills film
- Tech compilations - reference sources
- Histories, Biographies…
- Meters - new technologies…
- Social Responsibility?
- Field Organization?