- “And I believe the freedom of the material which we know and understand is guaranteed only by lightness of organization, a maximum of people, good training and good, reliable, sound relay of information.
- L Ron Hubbard - Anatomy of the Spirit of Man Congress - Lecture #15 What is Scientology Doing? 6 June 1955
- ScientoliPedia.orgShort for organization. (HCO PL 8 Sept 69) (hereinafter referred to as the site) has no affiliation with the Church of Spiritual Technology, Church of Scientology International, Religious Technology Center nor ANY of their corporate subsidiaries or affiliates.
- The information presented on this site is solely the opinion of the respective authors and not necessarily reflective nor endorsed by the site owner(s). These editorial dialogues are intended for discussion and investigation by visitors and are not statements of fact by the owner(s) of the site.
- Pages created by, and maintained by individual practitioners and groups do not represent an endorsement by the site and it is up to each individual to determine their relationship with the person(s) or groups listed on this site. This site makes no warranty or recommendation regarding services offered or performed.
- This is an organic, collaborative, community driven effort intended to assist individuals discover information as presented by persons knowledgeable in the subject matter.
- There are no legal or financial advises or instructions or recommendations authorized on the site and the site in no way asserts it dispenses legal or financial advise.
- Controversies surrounding the Church of Scientology, its management, David Miscavige and the activities of his criminal enforcement arm, the Sea Organization, are not topics for discussion or content on this site. (a comprehensive list of web resources detailing these can be found here)
- The purpose of this site, among others, is to be a vehicle and resource of information for the broader Scientology community and individual Scientologists (as distinct and separate from those entities known collectively and corporately as "The Church of Scientology") and persons new or unfamiliar with the subject who seek to find out more about Scientology and L Ron Hubbard.
- Attempting to postA position from which a terminal operates in an org, where one knows that somebody is at. (FO 2200) outside links to websites that are not relevant to the general subject matter of this site will result in revocation of privileges to postA position from which a terminal operates in an org, where one knows that somebody is at. (FO 2200) and removal of the links. No pornographic links may be posted here. No illegal activities may be discussed or promoted and the site cannot be used as a conduit for such.
- Discourtesy, attacks, personal disparagement and any rude, vulgar or disruptive comments, communications or postings will result in the suspension of the posters' privileges to postA position from which a terminal operates in an org, where one knows that somebody is at. (FO 2200) on the site and removal of the content. Disciplinary actions will be at the sole discretion of the site owner(s) with recourse available. This site is not the place for Internet "Flame Wars" or disrespectful or un-mannerly behavior.
- Please strive to maintain ARC1. a word from the initial letters of Affinity, Reality, Communication which together equate to Understanding. It is pronounced by stating its letters, A-R- C. To Scientologists it has come to mean good feeling, love or friendliness, such as “He was in ARC with his friend.” One does not, however, fall out of ARC, he has an ARC break. (LRH Def. Notes)...more (mouse-over that acronym for definition) and apply "The Way To Happiness" precepts.